Jim Duff Music Blog

Growing up in Kentucky, Jim Duff counted the legends of traditional Country music as his heroes. Artists like Waylon Jennings, Kris Kristofferson and Townes Van Zandt made a huge impact on the young songwriter and helped shape his sound. He dreamt of a life performing. However, music was not his only talent and life took him in another direction for a while.


See Jim Duff bio for more...

Thursday, March 28, 2019

New Record "Love Me Not"



Its finally up on iTunes! Please take time to click over to iTunes and checkout my new record. The album has 9 new tunes that I have written and recorded over the past 7 years. I also included a cover tune of the Allman Brothers Band, "One Way Out." The album is also available on AMAZON, Spotify, and You Tube. Thank you Trace Cress for the album cover art work.
I'm on my way to Texas to play and promote this new record. I hope to see some familiar faces along the way. I want to thank Don ClaraRae Haught for taking such great care of me for the past 4 months while I recovered from brain surgery and stage 4 melanoma cancer. I'm still praying everyday for a cure but I am thankful to have the greatest support system a man could ever ask for.
Please be so kind and share this new record with your friends and family.
Love to all.

No comments: