Jim Duff Music Blog

Growing up in Kentucky, Jim Duff counted the legends of traditional Country music as his heroes. Artists like Waylon Jennings, Kris Kristofferson and Townes Van Zandt made a huge impact on the young songwriter and helped shape his sound. He dreamt of a life performing. However, music was not his only talent and life took him in another direction for a while.


See Jim Duff bio for more...

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Fearless EP by Jim Duff

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. I just wanted to give a quick update. I have finished my radiation treatments and have started back on chemo. I've been back on my Immunotherapy for almost 7 days now and my energy level is still pretty good. It's gonna be all silk sheets and feather beds after we kick cancers ass. Thanks again for all the prayers and good vibes.
Also, I wanted to let everyone know that I have released a new EP called "Fearless." Click over to iTunes and check it out. The EP has 6 songs, 2 of which I have never released before.
Be sure to check out "Sugar Daddy Blues" and "Billy Went To Nashville." I don't think I've ever released those 2 tunes before. I'd love to hear some feedback as to what you think about the new EP. Please be so kind as to share this music. Love to all.

No comments: