Jim Duff Music Blog

Growing up in Kentucky, Jim Duff counted the legends of traditional Country music as his heroes. Artists like Waylon Jennings, Kris Kristofferson and Townes Van Zandt made a huge impact on the young songwriter and helped shape his sound. He dreamt of a life performing. However, music was not his only talent and life took him in another direction for a while.


See Jim Duff bio for more...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

NEW RELEASE

We finally have the song ‘Nanny Lou’ recorded and it is available exclusively at the Jim Duff Music Store. If you would, Click on over to www.jimduff.com and take a listen.

So many of you have asked me for a copy of this song but I never could manage to get it recorded the way I thought it should be. The tune is about my 5th grade teacher, Nanny Lou Isaacs. I began recording this song a couple years ago while living in Nashville. My plan was to put it on the Lincoln Pride CD, but, once back in Kentucky, I couldn't find the master files. Eventually, I found the files, remixed and mastered the recording. My hope is that you will enjoy it as much as I do.

‘Nanny Lou’ MP3 downloads and ringtones are available at the Jim Duff Music Store furnished by the good folks over at ReverbNation.com. ReverbNation provides lots of great tools and resources for independent artist and I am very grateful to them for all they do. Also, you can find
the ‘Lincoln Pride’ CD for $10.00 along with MP3 downloads for only .99 cents in the Jim Duff Music Store.

“Nanny Lou”
Written by Jim Duff
Guitars and vocal – Jim Duff
Bass – Jim Duff
Drums – Troy Jones
Recorded at Duff Productions Studio Nashville TN and Danville KY
Produced by Jim Duff
Engineered by Jim Duff
Copyright 2009 Dubber Doo Publishing (BMI)

No comments: