Jim Duff Music Blog

Growing up in Kentucky, Jim Duff counted the legends of traditional Country music as his heroes. Artists like Waylon Jennings, Kris Kristofferson and Townes Van Zandt made a huge impact on the young songwriter and helped shape his sound. He dreamt of a life performing. However, music was not his only talent and life took him in another direction for a while.


See Jim Duff bio for more...

Friday, September 26, 2008

Hometown Wireless


Hey folks! I'm sending you a link to my latest blog regarding Hometown Wireless's quest to bring true broadband internet speeds to Lincoln Co. Please click on the link below to read the latest news from the Advocate Messenger.
http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=44035&format=html


Truth is, I haven't "passed around" any "endorsement letter" from Mr. Woods. However, Hometown has submitted a letter to the Lincoln County fiscal court and the Stanford City Council, written by Mr. Woods, stating the benefits of the technology that Hometown can
provide. I did circulate among the council a chart showing the differences in technology. Please click below to view chart.




I do want to make it clear that I did not, at any time, say that Hometown would bypass Stanford. Hometown will cover the entire county, starting with Stanford. There are several other communicationC2towers located in the city of Stanford. Hometown Wireless can function without using the water tanks. We simply had hoped to save start-up money by using them in order to cut cost.


And last, but not least, Mr. Hosner stated that Daryl Day and I are cousins. Not that I would not be honored to have Daryl as a cousin, but, truth is, I have never seen Daryl Day at one of my family reunions. Therefore, I cannot confirm that he is my cousin or not other than through 'Adam.' Then again, maybe Mr. Hosner knows som
ething that I don't?


No comments: